Elevator companies are faced with the issue of lower margins for maintenance contracts and increasing labor costs. Furthermore, renewing maintenance contracts with existing customers is critical because management has neither a clear view on exact due dates, nor information on the relevant machines or contract conditions.
In addition, a weekly or monthly maintenance schedule for technicians is essential to achieve customer satisfaction.
- High labor costs for regular maintenance jobs.
- Difficult to manage schedules for preventive maintenance in time.
- Response time differs from agreed SLA.
- A great deal of paperwork (maintenance schedule, job sheet, service report, check list, spare part order).
- No real time update unless technicians notify management.
- No transparency on contract date renewal.
- Invoices are often sent based on progress of project timeframe, easily losing focus on the date.
The benefits with Evatic solutions
- Automated planning and scheduling for periodical preventive maintenance jobs per elevator.
- Easy dispatching for urgent calls.
- Clear visibility of technicians’ location/elevator with Evatic Map/GPS features.
- Real time verification of the available spare parts in the system.
- Automated service ticket reporting, if requested.
- Short time intervals from service job to invoicing.